- Rugged boot with on trend buckled straps and a durable edge
- Waterproof leather upper in two stylish colourways
- Buckled straps for adjustable styling
- Sheepskin lining that naturally wicks away moisture for a cosy and fresh effect
- Woven branded heel badge with stitched outline
- Chunky EVA outsole with grippy tread design
3 Colours Available
- from £210.60Acorn
- from £210.60Black
- from £203.00Brownstone
UGG Noira Review
You'll wish for inclement weather just as an excuse to pull on a pair of these rugged, but oh so fashionable UGG Noira boots.
Boasting a full grain and water resistant leather upper that covers the signature rounded toe and mid height design perfectly, the Noira boot comes in the classic Black and autumnal Brownstone shades. This new design from UGG Australia is enhanced with tonal strapping which wraps around the instep and sits above the branded heel patch to the rear and boasts a mock stirrup design with shiny studs to each side. A slimmer strap adds function to the adjustable top line, with the help of the shaped pin buckles for instant biker boot appeal.
In contrast to the tough looking outer, inside this boot is lined in soft, snug and sumptuous sheepskin which wicks away moisture for fresh and toasty toes all day long. If the terrain is slippery underfoot then the grippy designed EVA outsole, with coloured tipping and stitch detailing to the top, will keep you fashionably stable. Tuck your favourite wintery skinny cords, coloured denims, classic black leggings into these practical, cosy and stylish boots, that we predict will be a big hit on the streets this season.