- UGG Shanleigh Boot from UGG Australia
- Twin faced sheepskin upper with suede heel guards
- Raw edges and Tasman braid accent for added style appeal
- Vildona® reflective insole
- Sheepskin lining naturally wicks moisture away keeping feet dry and comfortable
- Flexible notched moulded EVA outer sole for extra comfort
- Heel Height is approximately 1 inch
- Boot height is 8 inches
2 Colours Available
- from £210.98Black
- from £200.00Chestnut
UGG Shanleigh Review
The little details are what make the UGG Shanleigh an exciting new UGG favourite. With a cut and style similar to the UGG Ultra Collection, the UGG Shanleigh boot separates itself with a raw edge top that allows the sheepskin lining to peek out. The Shanleigh boot also features UGG Tasman braid woven detail up the back seam, and a durable lug sole.
The UGG Shanleigh boot is made from the highest quality sheepskin available in the world. It is designed to be worn without socks to maximise the cushioning and warmth of sheepskin. Shearling’s naturally thermostatic properties mean that your foot will stay close to your natural body temperature whilst wearing the UGG Shanleigh barefoot, no matter what the temperature outside.
UGG Shanleigh also features a Vildona reflective insole ideal for the colder months. This insole has technology to reflect your body’s heat back to you, ensuring that you have an edge on staying warm in winter.
Try a new style with the same luxury you expect from UGG Australia: the UGG Shanleigh Boot from the UGG Heritage Collection.